9/02/2011

Late Night Gaming Withdrawals

Hey Late Nighters,

My gaming time has been very limited this week. The office where I've been working as an intern has lost it's receptionists, so I've been working every day to cover for her. The good news is that I'm getting paid, but the bad news is that I'm having to wake up early every day so I have no time for Wizard 101 beyond keeping my plants alive.

Luckily, last weekend I spent an inordinate amount of time in the Spiral and accomplished many things. On Saturday we had our Boss Races event. The turnout was small, but I think this was a good thing because it can get kind of dull waiting for each wizard to beat a boss. Everyone who came got a prize, so that was cool. During the rest of my weekend I leveled up a few more pets including my new Samoorai. So far it does not have Spritely, yay! I also finished up the Wysteria quests on my death and second life legendary wizards. I now have three wizards ready to tackle the Tower of the Helephant at the next possible opportunity. Hopefully that won't take quite as long this time. After finishing Wysteria I sent my death/life team back to Celestia and finally made it to the Crab Empire.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm wondering what to do when I log on tonight. I'm looking forward to questing a bit, but working on CL just doesn't appeal to me very much. What really sounds good right now is doing some of the low level quests that I haven't seen for a while. I have several young wizards in Wizard City and Kroktopia that I haven't played in a long time. I'm thinking of pairing my balance grandmaster with my death noob and working my way through KT. Having a high level wizard, especially balance, on your team really speeds things up. Maybe if I am far enough along in KT we can do Tomb of the Beguiler for the Saturday dungeon run for a nice change of pace. Maybe I should try working on some game guides too (I seem to say this a lot, but somehow it never happens).

See you around the Spiral,

Keira Unicornwhisper


No comments:

Post a Comment